Legions of the Light
Tsistekeri (Rank 9: |
Neutered of the LIGHT)
Bronwyn (Rank 1:
Grandee of the Legion)
Daeryn (Rank 9:
Neutered of the LIGHT)
Anarcus (Rank 6:
Kane (Rank 2:
Asmodeus (Rank 2:
Ravan (Rank 2:
Xarzon (Rank 8:
Seifert (Rank 7:
Quartermaster of the Legion)
Narg (Rank 2:
Odna (Rank 3:
Champion of Baeon)
The Legions Of The Light
From times beyond recollection, the evil forces of Chassim's
treachery have roamed Thera's lands. For generations on end, the populace
of Thera have known no peace, no relief from the oppression and destructive
powerlust that has infected so many. Long ago, Baeon wisely saw how Thera's
affliction would grow and sent out a call to any that would stand against
Chassim. A small number of champions valiantly rose to the challenge and
over the years their stand has been unwavering. Fighting tooth and nail
againsty the tyranny of wickedness and avarice, these brave champions of
Baeon have slowly gathered yet more to the banner of hope and deliverance.
Together, The Legions of the Light defend Baeon's Cause, protecting the
innocent people of Thera and attempting to restore Thera to Mota's original
GOALS OF LIGHT:
* To destroy the corrupt influence of evil and chaos upon Thera, most
notably the armies of Chassim.
* To protect and avenge the innocent citizens of Thera.
* To spread across Thera, the worship and devotion to Baeon through
REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING LIGHT:
* Devotion to Baeon and the goals of the Legions of the Light.
* No tolerance for evil or malicious beings.
* A desire to be an active member, fighting to make a difference.
* The ability to be well spoken and inoffensive
* A well created character with a good knowledge of Thera and pk.
(Ability will be assessed on application)
* Good aligned Baeon worshipers are greatly preferred. Other
alignments and gods may be accepted, but only if a convincing reason
for recruitment is given and their conduct reflects in all ways, their
devotion to Light's cause. **Choosing other alignments for personal
benefit is inacceptable. (eg. Choosing neutral to gain access to both
good and evil spells)**
* No entrance fee is required. Support the clan with your actions, more
than your gold.
WEBSITE FOR LIGHT:
(See also: CLAN, 'PK RULES'.)
© 2009 Divine Blood Staff -- Web page by Palrich (palrich