Xevious (Rank 1: |
Manager of Magnificence)
Alalu (Rank 2:
Counselor of Connivance)
At its inception, TOUAW served as a haven for the friends and allies of
Kailen VonGunwynd and his capable advisor, Xarzon Ambrosius. Together they
used the most prominent bond between all, the vampire race, to craft an
identity for TOUAW as a clan of vampires and other nocturnal creatures.
Though the reign of Kailen and Xarzon proved moderately fruitful, with the
passage of time came the passage of power from Kailen to Xarzon and
eventually to Samtu Sasuraisha. Samtu, upon realising the stagnation of her
clan as tied together by race, decided to effect a well-needed change of
purpose to better embody a deeper commonality between her clanmates and
TOUAW now stands as a clan dedicated to committing mischief in all
conceivable permissible forms. Although TOUAW seeks non-human membership
and, as a direct result of its purpose, does not generally accept dwarves,
giants or good-aligned trolls, nevertheless its members form a diverse and
colourful group. They have a tendency towards individualism, some perhaps
even insanity, though also a fiendish loyalty to leader and clan. The members
of TOUAW are encouraged to duel honourably yet given reign to fight and form
amicable or inimical relationships with whomever they choose, as TOUAW as
an entity presents a particularly neutral stance on its own relations with
Goals of TOUAW:
* Promote jest and mischief throughout Thera.
* Use fighting as a means for self-improvement and/or mischief.
* Provide sanctuary for the dispossessed who meet TOUAW requirements.
* Fortify TOUAW in order to strengthen each individual, and vice versa.
Requirements of TOUAW:
* A vow of loyalty to the leader and advisors.
* Some form of previous ongoing PK experience; arena battles do NOT
* Completion of a quest given by a recruiting officer.
* Drive to participate actively in TOUAW through questing, fighting
(See also: CLAN, 'PK RULES'.)
© 2009 Divine Blood Staff -- Web page by Palrich (palrich